Computer Science awards, programs, and competitions
- Research Science Institute Scholar (June 2019 - August 2019)
- Providence College High School Programming Contest, 2nd place team (March 2019)
- Congressional App Challenge - Winner for Massachusetts's 5th Congressional District (December 2018)
- MetroHacks III - Best Entrepreneurial Hack, team award (May 2018)
- Providence College High School Programming Contest, 2nd place team (March 2018)
- MIT PRIMES student researcher, Computer Science division (January 2018-present)
- USA Computing Olympiad, Gold division (January 2018-present)
- Providence College High School Programming Contest, 3rd place team (March 2017)
These pieces below were submitted to national publications and won various awards.
I wrote a descriptive prose in the style of Henry David Thoreau which won a Scholastic Silver Key in March 2016.
This work won a Honorable Mention in the New York Times Summer Reading Contest, Week 1 2015.
I submitted a collection of three poems to the Scholastic Writing Awards competition and won a Gold Key in March 2015.
- National Merit Semifinalist (September 2019)
- National AP Scholar (July 2019)
- Wildcat Tracks Journalism Award (May 2019)
- Williams College Book Award (May 2019)
- AIME qualifier (February 2019)
- AP Scholar with Distinction (July 2018)
- India New England 20 Under 20 Star (December 2015)