Computer Science awards, programs, and competitions
- Harvard Undergraduate Science Olympiad - 3rd place team, Data Science event (February 2020)
- Massachusetts State Science Olympiad - 1st place team, Python Code Analysis event (March 2019)
- Congressional App Challenge - Winner for Massachusetts's 5th Congressional District (December 2018)
- MetroHacks III - Best Entrepreneurial Hack, team award (May 2018)
- USA Computing Olympiad, Gold division (2018-2020)
- Providence College High School Programming Contest, 2nd and 3rd place team finishes (2017-2019)
These pieces below were submitted to national publications and won various awards.
I wrote a descriptive prose in the style of Henry David Thoreau which won a Scholastic Silver Key in March 2016.
This work won a Honorable Mention in the New York Times Summer Reading Contest, Week 1 2015.
I submitted a collection of three poems to the Scholastic Writing Awards competition and won a Gold Key in March 2015.
- National Merit Finalist (March 2020)
- Harvard Undergraduate Science Olympiad - 6th place team, Circuit Lab event (February 2020)
- National AP Scholar (July 2019)
- AIME qualifier (February 2019)